Thursday, February 7, 2013

Photo Montage of Life in Baja Piura

I apologize for not posting much recently, but unfortunately I have had very limited internet access which I am hoping will get fixed soon.

In the meantime, here are some photos for your enjoyment!


Photo of an adorable girl in my summer school class who just made a ¨Tipi Tapa¨ that she can use to wash her hands when there is no running water.









This was a celebration of the anniversary of the founding of the Association of Mototaxi Drivers. They had an orchestra playing Cumbia music for 5 hours!  They LOVE their Cumbia music...and I was dancing right there with them. :-)












More photos of me dancing at the Mototaxi Association festival.  You cannot see the sweat running down my back....

No comments:

Post a Comment